Monday, April 9, 2012

admit my choice

Choosing your Cross

I chose to pick up the cross. Is it easy? No. but I think it's made me a better person, it has made me a stronger person. And there comes a point where you can have the condition, or the condition can have you. It doesn't have to be a cross or victimhood.this is from a book titled Moved by Faith edited stories from Catholic Radio.

I am chosen by my adult children as worthy and needed to be watching their children while they go to work. When that early morning comes and I wake up bleary eyed, when there are those moments of crying and trying to push my limits... I am reminded some people live so far away they never even get to see their grandchildren. Some have such bad relationships there is no contact at all. For my many blessings I thank you oh Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment