Thursday, November 29, 2012

seek God

The Lord Upholds my life,
no matter what happens, If I turn to the Lord and honestly
give all of myself to him he will be there for me, as promised, always.

The Lord upholds my life,
In that delicate balance between neediness and self sufficiency he is there.

The Lord Upholds my life,
The Jews who trusted in Yahweh and went through daily life trusting God and living a good life were not forgotten.
Yahweh rescued them.

I think I am beginning to see a slight difference between being saved and being rescued.
The doorway that holds the answers slips open in a soft breeze, for just a moment and reveals a light to let me see, then it is closed again; not a hard closure. It just slipped shut If I am patient it will open again and I can have another look.

From age to age you gather a people to yourself, so that from east to west a perfect sacrifice may be made. Every day at Every hour a Mass is being celebrated with those who are gathered.

No comments:

Post a Comment