Monday, December 3, 2012

Realize, God doesn't hold back...

Surrender outside of faith masquerades as a humble first act followed by a humiliating finale; In Faith I allow myself to fathom that God is crazy in love with me than surrender seems like the only thing that can make sense. I do not believe that the God who created us out of love could hold back anything good from us even if he wanted to. He loves us and puts all good things for us to see and experience. He also sits with us , walks with us, cries with us, and rests with us when life deals us a fair or unfair consequence.

Lord you have searched me and you know me, you know when I sit and when I stand, you know when I am going to speak and what I am going to say; even if I run from you and hide you are with me.

Forgetting you are loved is one level of loneliness, not believing you are loved is unbearable. We all simply need to be reminded, and need to pay attention to His reminders in the beauty of creation the changing seasons and the lives of everyone around us.

original blogged 4-5-12

No comments:

Post a Comment