Sunday, October 16, 2011

be an energizer bunny

We do indeed have a great God. and a great challenge to move through life. We are charged to press on to find energy that sometimes just doesn't seem to be there.

Pride is hard on us when we think we know ourselves and God reveals to us something new, I have to swallow back the first view of me and enter into the new.

Retirement is interesting. my husband has left the office, the paycheck, and come home. Now he is off boat building in order to follow a dream he has had for several years. In this process of changing from work -at the office -aholic to work not at the office - aholic...He now has an opinion on all things household, things I researched and made decisions about years ago he now has an opinion on..I don't think that I have energy for this...

He can have an opinion of course but I don't have to jump and change everything because of it.
Energy is interesting...I need it to move and get things done I need it to decide to do things, I need it and it makes me mad that it is so darn hard.

It needs to be there and I need to make a conscious decision to access it.

This topic almost naturally leads on to one on diet and exercise, but I feel it must pass through a discussion of courage and prayer as well. One side fails when the other doesn't hold up it's end....

No comments:

Post a Comment