Sunday, October 16, 2011

leave off the forward

I have said before I am blessed with many awesome friends. A few of them from time to time have become addicted to the forward option on their email, You may have seen their stuff, it's cute little pictures of babies dressed like ....well you get the picture right. And you know they or the person before them adds some verbage from an older email, misattributing a quote from Ghandi to Mother Teresa or what ever... and maybe there's music and a few threats about life ending or Jesus not being there when they need Him... and VIOLA there is a forward that will go around the world.

My forwards are different.I don't send the prefab cute, or the chain letter; but I have felt I am sharing pertinent information. It might be political, health related, prayer requests, or even local news that I read or receive from email and I SHARE it.

I was recently advised by a dear friend that even though my intentions are good...the forwards are still piling up in the inboxes of many grumbling friends. SO in the spirit of taking it on the chin and learning from my mistakes, I will not forward. News articles, videos, commentary, local announcements etc. to my email list. ok? ok! I promise to try anyway.......but family photos have to be exempt...

However, please don't think for even one minute, that I don't want forwards, timely videos and commentary , I love this stuff. You see, I have a "delete button" and I am not afraid to use it.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WytNkw1xOIc maybe check this out.
Send me some of you as information....

No comments:

Post a Comment