Tuesday, November 8, 2011

move on

OK so I got this thing going on, I called people, met with people,. I thought I was helping! I was communicating! Just as things were wrapping up or so I thought, 2 people met and made a decision. So now I get to scrap everything.... SHIT happens right? I have e-expressed my thoughts regarding the sudden rug dislocation. Then I read this ...
Griping that, "This is wrong!" means "I could do this better!" Or it can mean, "Don't they know I deserve better?" The complainer feels slighted by what has transpired because he or she wishes to be seen as superior.People comfortable with who they are, don't need to gripe about others to make themselves feel or appear superior.
OOOO KAY! SO things have changed and I am obviously not in charge.....

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Move on girl! aren't you busy enough with out making more work for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment