Thursday, November 3, 2011

love the boat

David's dream is to cruise around the world n his own boat. He has been collecting information, designing, and he is now deep into the building of this boat. appropriately named "Full Circle" He wants me to go along; SO I am planning to do this. He knows every inch of this boat every screw every turn how much room is on both sides of a wall. I know the names of the rooms. At first it was on paper I couldn't really get a feel so he would cut shapes out of paper and measure things on the floor so I could see them. Now there "is" a boat, almost in the water and I see the actual.

It is small, not luxurious but nice; but I have had input on color selection and I feel a little like I might be able to hang out aboard. In allot of ways it is like a really small second house and in other ways it is like moving into my closet and calling it my house.

That is my dealing with it on land inside an old airplane hanger where it is being built. I have no idea how I will look at it, or like it, when it is bobbing me around on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment